Search for Properties
THE FOLLOWING 11 CORE VALUES REPRESENT THE COMMITMENT WE MADE
TO EACH CLIENT WE ARE GIVEN AN OPPORTUNITY TO SERVE.
These principles have been established, affirmed and are lived by each member of my very talented and very dedicated team.
- We have decided that without exception we will ask questions and listen to our clients in order to fully understand their needs.
- We will create solutions that complement our clients overall Home Buying/Selling strategy and allowed them the most effectively accomplish their short and long-term goals.
- Will be sensitive to the fears many of our clients have about the Real Estate Process and earn their confidence as a trusted advisor.
- Will respect our clients time and minimize the amount of effort required of them by applying our knowledge, experience and resourcefulness.
- We will use state-of-the-art technology to complement our customer service, make adjustments when necessary to avoid overwhelming our clients who are less technically proficient.
- We will communicate regularly and proactively with our clients to keep them informed on the status of their transaction and to reduce the stress that is associated with uncertainty.
- We will ensure smooth on time settlement of their transaction with anticipated costs and terms.
- We will measure our success by our clients willingness to confidently recommend us.
- We will take full responsibility for our actions and be honest at all times.
- We will seek to improve the quality of service we provide encouraging each client to critically evaluate our performance.
- And we will strive to honor God in all that we do.
MY MOST RECENT SALES
JUST SOLD $4,850,000
JUST SOLD $2,680,000
401 E Glenarm St. Pasadena
New Modern Smart Home - This listing was on the market with two different agents for a whole year and they couldn't sale it. I came in, Represented the Sellers and the Buyers and we successfully closed escrow. Mission Accomplished