2017 Awards Ceremony
JUST SOLD $4,850,000
For more information, click on photo above.
JUST SOLD - 4bed/5bath $2,680,000
New Modern Smart Home
401 E Glenarm St. Pasadena - 3,266 Sq ft
This listing was on the market with two different agents for a whole year and they couldn't sale it.
I came in, Represented the Sellers and the Buyers and we successfully closed escrow.
Ady Simion was named in the Top 1% of all agents for NRT LLC a subsidiary of Realogy that operates a variety of real estate offices under brands such as Coldwell Banker, Sotheby's International Realty, Century 21, The Corcoran Group, and the technology-based brokerages ZipRealty and Climb Real Estate. NRT has 787 offices and 47,000 sales associates.
Not just a Realtor, your Realtor. I only represent you and your best interests in your transaction. You want to keep the most amount of money in your pocket with the least amount of hassle while always knowing your Realtor is working towards that goal. Your real estate sale or purchase will not be cookie cutter transaction; there’s no such thing. I will work with you to determine which tools, resources and processes will result in the best possible outcome for you. Whether you are ready to act now or are educating yourself about the market, buying or selling real estate I can help you get on the right track. My goal is to earn your trust, business and referrals for years to come.
• Demonstrate consistent ability to increase sales, reorganize sales and customer service departments, implement revenue generating units and cut expenses
• Expand customer base through a variety of effective sales techniques
• Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers
• Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price
• Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters
• Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services
• Confer with escrow companies, lenders, home inspectors, and pest control operators to ensure that terms and conditions of purchase agreements are met before closing dates
• Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds
The View Magazine
2 Myths Holding Back Home Buyers
Importance of Home Equity in Retirement Planning
Top Home Renovations for Maximum ROI
Any property information referenced on this website comes from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of CRISNet MLS and/or CARETS. All data, including all measurements and calculations of area, is obtained from various sources and has not been, and will not be, verified by broker or MLS. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.