We are hiring!
Our local Real Estate team is looking for that special person!
This is a Part time offer with the opportunity to go Full time after the 30 days trial Period. Very Competitive Commission and Bonuses.
We're looking for a talented sales representative to play a big role in our growth. Our sales team is slammed with good leads. We have a targeted list of interested leads for you to follow up with who actually won't hang up on you.
We have created a team to support growth of each team member and continue to expand our brand for a higher level of market dominance and customer care, to give all of our clients the home experience and to exceed all of our client's expectations! We have a culture of supporting each other to learn and grow and helping each other when needed. We encourage the sharing of ideas as we are not experts in all areas.
At this time we are looking for an Office Inside Sales Associate / Telemarketer
- Responsibilities include scheduling phone and in person appointments, making about 50-100 calls per day and communicating efficiently with the rest of the sales team.
- Warm Calling Both Sellers and Buyer Leads
- Help reach out to potential clients that we have obtained from various sources utilizing a VOIP communication system.
- Lead Screening and Qualification
- Following script(s) and qualification checklist, identify prospects for appointments.
- Prospect and/or Client Follow Up
- Prospecting requires following up again and again. You will perform this activity routinely and systematically.
- Lead Nurturing
- You will track qualified leads and help with automated content delivery to increase engagement.
- Input leads into database and tracking systems
Culture goes a long way in building a successful company. Individual talents are important, but collaboration is the key to a winning culture.
Love Your Job (Yes It's Possible)
Be able to set phone appointments for us to talk with all your previous Employers in the past 10 years before you are considered for the position
High School Diploma
Ability to type 70 words a minute
Excellent phone skills
Outgoing and friendly
Intermediate knowledge of computers and ability to learn systems and database management
Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft software and real estate associated programs or an advanced ability to learn such programs
Basic knowledge of word, Excell and Adobe software programs
Ability to work a minimum of 20 hours per week or more as company grows
Must maintain a reliable, professional vehicle and means of transportation at all times
Must be happy & positive
Must be great at time management and be able to prioritize quickly
Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
Must be able to anticipate the needs of office
Must be able to work independently
Must be a problem solver
Must be detail oriented
Must have a pleasant phone manner
Must be a good listener
Must be able to face challenges and deadlines with grandeur
Must be people oriented and have the ability to analyze client’s wants and needs
Must be able to adapt to different personality types of clients
Must be organized and detail-oriented enough to manage projects with many moving parts
Must be coach-able, have a desire to learn and a desire to succeed
Must bring in new ideas and be willing to continually progress in both technology and the ever- changing business marketing and social media market
Must have strong understanding of digital marketing and can flexibly move between different responsibilities of an inbound marketing campaign
Must be clearly intelligent, ambitious and willing to roll up his/her sleeves to get things done
Must have a thirst for knowledge and willingness to try new things
Must have strong writing skills with ability to convey a message or tone
Must be reliable, dependable and on time for all appointments
Must be able to follow direction, systems and procedures
Must be able to communicate with management and co-workers in an effective manner
Must have pride of ownership for work produced
If interested in the position, please complete the four (4) following steps:
- Go to this website and take the online profile test http://www.tonyrobbins.com/ue/disc-profile/php This test takes about 10 minutes, no right or wrong answers, the results just give us insight about you!
- Save the two PDF reports mailed to you.
- Send resume and the PDF reports to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will confirm receipt and contact you for an interview