- 388 S Lake Ave. Pasadena CA 91101
- License #:
Not just a Realtor, Your Trusted Local Expert.
THE FOLLOWING 11 CORE VALUES REPRESENT THE COMMITMENT WE MADE
TO EACH CLIENT WE ARE GIVEN AN OPPORTUNITY TO SERVE.
These principles have been established, affirmed and are lived by each member of my very talented and very dedicated team.
- We have decided that without exception we will ask questions and listen to our clients in order to fully understand their needs.
- We will create solutions that complement our clients overall Home Buying/Selling strategy and allowed them the most effectively accomplish their short and long-term goals.
- Will be sensitive to the fears many of our clients have about the Real Estate Process and earn their confidence as a trusted advisor.
- Will respect our clients time and minimize the amount of effort required of them by applying our knowledge, experience and resourcefulness.
- We will use state-of-the-art technology to complement our customer service, make adjustments when necessary to avoid overwhelming our clients who are less technically proficient.
- We will communicate regularly and proactively with our clients to keep them informed on the status of their transaction and to reduce the stress that is associated with uncertainty.
- We will ensure smooth on time settlement of their transaction with anticipated costs and terms.
- We will measure our success by our clients willingness to confidently recommend us.
- We will take full responsibility for our actions and be honest at all times.
- We will seek to improve the quality of service we provide encouraging each client to critically evaluate our performance.
- And we will strive to honor God in all that we do.
MY MOST RECENT SALES
2017 Awards Ceremony
Ady Simion started his Professional Career as an Insurance Agent, and then mastered the Mortgage Industry focusing on helping buyers and sellers achieve their life dreams.
He now is an Agent with the Largest Residential Real Estate Company in the nation and the world, Coldwell Banker, at the Pasadena office which is the leader in the areas in which he specializes.
Real Estate is constantly changing and working with an agent that has been involved in the Real Estate buying/selling process most of his life is always beneficial for clients.
After finishing College Ady has consistently been a Top Producer in every office/business he worked at. He speaks English, Romanian and Spanish.
Premier Office 15 years in a row!!!